i want this
This x That:
- Obama hopes to revive job market with combination of spending and tax cuts; “Pass This Bill”: Transcript of President Obama’s Jobs Speech.
- Feds obtain info on credible yet “unconfirmed” terror threat against NYC or Washington DC; ABC News: Authorities looking for three individuals planning to detonate car bomb.
- Gaddafi releases new audio message, says he’s not in Niger.
- Summer months in Texas were hottest ever recorded in US history.
- BBC reporter killed in Afghanistan by NATO-led forces after being mistaken for insurgent.
- Disgraced Christian Dior designer John Galliano convicted of hate speech, gets suspended sentence.
- British ban on blood donation from homosexual and bisexual men to be partially lifted.
- Shopper of infamous 9/11 “Tourist Guy” photo issues public apology.
- Madonna apologizes for “hurt[ing] the feeling of the hydrangeas of the world.”
- HBO announces pick-up of cable-news drama penned by Aaron Sorkin.
- My Best Friend Is a Lesbo is a terrible name for a TV show.
- Ryan Gosling Talks About Breaking Up That Street Fight with Hugs.
Look At / Listen To This:
- Infographic: The New York Times tallies the cost of 9/11.
- Listen to FAA, NORAD, and American Airlines audio recordings from the morning of September 11th.
- NewsFeed: Earworm Alert: Rolling Stone Ranks the Worst ’90s Songs.
- Tea x Time List: The 7 Greatest (True) Keanu Reeves Stories Ever Told.
so true lmao , http://wisewordsfrmahdecentman.tumblr.com/
SO SO TRUE!!
Four guerrilla street signs have been posted around Manhattan, each one tackling a different urban blight that official city notices don’t address.
Hopefully this overdue intervention will fool at least a few impolite Manhattanites into being a bit kinder.